Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Week...

Well, Baby C has bought us at least another week in here! His dopplar looked really good today. It still has not changed, it is still absent, but at least it is not reverse.

So, things are progressing. I am 29 weeks today (or yesterday by the time you read this probably). That is a good milestone. Dr. P wants to get us to at least 31 if not more. We are cautiously optomistic that we will be going longer than that.

The way I am feeling these days, I wouldn't care if they took them now or later. I don't see how they have any more room to grow. I am just stretching and stretching each day. There are quite a few more contractions now, but I am sure it is just from the boys moving.

We have an acrobat on our hands with Baby B. He has decided that he can't decide which way to lay. One week he is transverse (or head down toward my pelvis), the next week he is breach (head up by my ribs). Seriously, in the almost 3 weeks we have been here he has gone from transverse, to breach, to transverse, back to breach. We'll see how long he stays this way. I don't know how he does it, but he must be kicking the other two around. (I think we have found our little dominant one!!)

I have some pictures to post of some stuff that I have received lately, but I will have to do that tomorrow. I have already taken my medicine for the night and will probably fall asleep within a few minutes. So, for now, I will let you go.

Know that your prayers are still appreciated and we hope that you know you are also in our prayers. Thank you. Good night.
Jessica

5 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

glad u r doing well

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well. We continue to pray for you and for the boys. :)

Three Peas in a Pod said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you guys! The last two post have been very GOOD for baby C :) He is doing AWESOME! Thank you God:) Jess you're doing great! It looks like you will make it to 32 weeks or more! Yay!!!!!!!
Keep up the awesome Mommy work your doing:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica and James,
God is so good! I'm glad to get another "good news" update. Keep them coming! I continue to pray for you all!
Cousin Barbara M.

Amy said...

So glad you're doing well Jess!