Monday, August 10, 2009

30 weeks today!!

30 weeks! What a mile-stone! Sucha big weight off my shoulders too. I know that 30 weeks is a GREAT week to make it to with 3 babes inside. It is still early, but we are going. I have heard from a couple of people that they want to see "us" growing, so here is a belly picture... 30 weeks.

The babies are doing as well as can be. The dopplar on Baby C's cord this morning was ok. There is still absent diastolic flow, but no reverse flow. He is very low on fluid, so they are going to be watching that closely. So, we'll have to make sure that they just keep growing. We have another growth check on Wednesday, so we will try to update here once we know more. So... just more prayers are needed. Thank you.

As for other things...
Since I have been in here I have gotten a lot of visits from friends and family. It has been soooooooo wonderful to see everyone, even though they all saw me at probably the worst they will ever see me! :) I have received some wonderful flowers and some gifts. Here is a picture of the beautiful flowers and diaper cakes we got...

I'll explain left to right- If you look closely there in the left corner there is some M&M's and the game Farkle (which I am totally addicted to) and some Beudreaux's Buttpaste (remind me to tell you the story behind that!). We received those gifts from the Goodman family from our church.

The orchid is from our church's music director and his wife, Kevin and Rachel Padworski.

The diaper cakes are from Samantha and James Soesbe, friends from Gillette. The left cake is 30 premie diapers, the middle is 30 size 1 diapers, and the far right is 30 newborn sized diapers. They are great!! She didn't realize it till later, but take a look at the "Fisching" pools. Our babies will be little Fischer's, Get it??? Ok, good. She makes these cakes for lots of people (you can find others she made on her blog here.)

The daisies are from James (and Grant, Alex, and Ethan). James has been keeping the vase full of flowers for me from them.

The mini roses are from my aunt Marie and my cousins Alecia and Ryan. They are so pretty and very fragrant.

The pink and white roses my mom brought to me over 2 weeks ago. They are still going strong. I don't know what the growers or store did to these flowers, but they are the LONGEST lasting flowers I have ever had. They are still very beautiful and I get lots of complements on them.

We have received other gifts from some other church friends, Nita Brown and Cathy O'Brian came by and brought some goodies. They were wonderful homemade cookies, other snacks, games and a wonderful giftcard!

I cannot thank everyone who has just dropped by either. I love having visitors. I get bored here alone!

Speaking of family coming by, they allow patients dogs to visit them. So, Jet has gotten to come by a couple of times. He absolutely HATES the elevator, so James brings him up the stairs. I have missed him since I have been in, but here is a picture of he and I "cuddling" on my bed. (he only stayed there for the picture to be taken.)

Well, I suppose I should update you on James. He kind of gets left out of these things often! :) He is doing well. Working hard. Keeping busy. He doesn't like to be here in the hospital (I don't blame him, neither do I) but he comes by twice a day and stays most of the evening with me. He has started helping me with my monitoring in the evening. He finds the babies and straps them down to me. It's kinda fun that he can be involved like that.

He is really excited for these boys to be born. He is going to be a wonderful dad. See, he's all smiles...


Thanks for all thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Jessica (and James, Grant, Alex, and Ethan) :)

3 comments:

Three Peas in a Pod said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You look WONDERFUL with your big belly :) Keep up the great Mommy job you're doing :)

Jami said...

Wow! I am so glad for you guys to reach this milestone. Hopefully you can stick it out for a little while longer. It had been a long time since a belly pic...quite the change! Call anytime you are board...2 weeks till school starts :( .

Carrie said...

Hey! I hope things went well with the ultrasound. We are praying for you guys. :)