Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pictures of the boys with their new teddy bears

Alex today with a bear from Grandma Rigsby

Grant with his bear from Grandma Rigsby

Ethan with his bear from Grandma Rigsby

Alex

Grant(he got off the vent today!!)

It's hard to get pictures of Ethan because he is in the isolette. It is hard form him to keep his temperature up so we can't open the isolette a lot.

I didn't get any weights today, but I will try and get their stats tomorrow. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! We appreciate everything.
Love,
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I do have to say that it sure makes a lot more sense that Ethan and Alex are twins .. now I can see the identical .. I couldn't before. :) They look wonderful and it was great to talk with you today!

Love to All 5 Fischers!!!

Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

they look great jess i cant believe how much they've changed already and grown! its truely amazing.
-Sam

Elizabeth said...

AWWWW! You are going to be sooo glad you got teddy bear pictures. Good thought, Grandma! Something to compare to over the next year. I bet everyone thinks those are regular size teddy bears, but I bet they are so little. I wish I could see the boys. Tell them to hurry and get ready to go home so I can visit before I am banned from leaving town!!