Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Scooter pictures....

Finally, I have my computer back and I can post pictures of me on my scooter. Some people have been asking about it because they read that I have one in the post below. Well here it is, and me on it.



So I have to do a little bit of explaining. If you see, I have a white helmet and it has pink flames on it. Very non-traditional scooterish! Well, I have this theory. The more rediculus I look riding around Denver, the more chance that people will see me and not run over me!

For those of you wondering, I got the scooter online at http://www.scooterdepot.us/. It took me a month to get it cause they were backordered. Anyway, it is a 150cc scooter and I have gotten it up to 60 miles per hour. I am getting at least 80 miles to the gallon on gas and the last time I put gas in, it cost me $6. I don't have to fill up but maybe once a week. It is sooooo nice!

Yes, I do have to have a motorcycle license to drive it, and yes, it does have to have insurance and a license plate.

It is so fun. We are working on getting all the kinks worked out of it, but other than that I am extremely happy with this purchase.

BY the way, YES, I do drive it to work. I do not drive on the interstate (not legal) but I do drive it on Buckley and Arapahoe Rds. Just thought you all should know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,