Monday, August 18, 2008

Ick.... Yuck...Bleh...

So I went to work this morning and nothing was working. Our server was down. That was ok, cause we had a staff meeting. Yeah... so halfway through the meeting I started to feel yucky and then we went to lunch at MiMi's Cafe. I ate only half of my lunch and couldn't stay seated at the table cause the person next to me had fish and I couldn't stand the smell!!

We went back to the office and I came home, cause I just couldn't stay out of the ladies room. My stomach is just irritated today! Yuck. So, I am home laying on the couch trying to keep from moving cause that just makes it worse. Good thing I don't mind watching the news over and over. Send me an email for me to respond to. That will give me something to do!

1 comment:

Krismisstree said...

Are you feeling better today? I hope it was just something you ate and that you are feeling much better today!