Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing Else to Do...

Ok, so I am working, sorta, but I am on a break right now, so I thought I would fill out this survey that Kristen had on her blog. It's fun.


**8 years ago**
1) How old were you? 17
2) Where did you go to school? Campbell County High School
3) Where did you work? Depending on the date, I may not have had a job, or I was working for my Mom's office in the Summer, or I may have just started working at the Rec Center.
4) Where did you live? Gillette
5) Where did you hang out?my house, Jami's house, Kristen's house, or Amy's house. Or school.
6) Did you wear contacts?yes
7) Who was your best friend?Jami and Kristen and Amy
8) How many tattoos did you have?0
9) How many piercings did you have? 2 (one in each ear)
10) Did you drive a car? it was either the 66 Mustang or the 92 Accord... not sure when I got the Accord
11) Had you been to a real party?yes, and I got in big trouble for it...
12) Had you had your heart broken? i think I thought I had, but now I realize that I hadn't
13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? Single, off and on, I dated lots in highschool
14) Any Kids?no, only 17

****3 years ago...****
1) How old were you?22
2) Where did you go to school? University of Sioux Falls
3) Where did you work? I worked at Jacob's Ranch Coal Mine for the summers driving coal trucks
4) Where did you live? Sioux Falls in an apartment, Gillette with my parents, the in Fargo with James
5) Where did you hang out? the apartment in Sioux Falls, in Fargo with James, um.... I don't really remember
6) Did you wear glasses? only after I took out my contacts
7) Who was your best friend? James, Jami, Kristen, Amy
8) How many tattoos did you have?0
9) How many piercings did you have?2 (1 in each ear)
10) What car did you drive? Ford Taurus
11) Had your heart broken? nope
12) were you single/taken/married/ divorced? taken and engaged, then Married in June!! :)
13) Any Kids? I had just gotten married, so no...

***Today/2008***
1)how old are you?25
2) Where do you work? American Baptist Churches of the Rocky Mountains in Centennial, CO
3) Where do you live? Denver
4) Do you wear glasses? at night after I take out my contacts
5) Do you talk to your old friends? Jami, Kristen, Amy, and a few others on facebook
6) How many piercings do you have? none, my ears turned alergic to earrings, so I wear clipons now... Laugh all you want, I have found some really cute earrings you wouldn't even know were clipons
7) How many tattoos? 0
8) What kind of car do you have?2003 Ford Expedition and a new dark red 150cc Moped!! :)
9) Has your heart been broken? no
10) Have you been to real party? sure, lots, but I don't do drink till you pass out parties, I do the parties that we actually have fun and talk and have a few drinks and dinner and movies... and.. and.. :)
11) Are you Single/Taken/ Divorced/Married? Married to the love of my life
12) Any Children? not yet, but workin on it! :)
13) Are you happy with how your life has turned out?God has blessed my life in so many ways, I have a husband, a house, a dog, and a white (not picket, but close) fence.... all i need is the 2.5 kids and i will be set for life!! :) i am happy!

No comments: