Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hole in my tooth!!!!

Arg... as if this week couldn't get any worse! I was sitting in a meeting and my tongue was moving around my mouth. I felt this thing on the back of my last tooth on the top right of my mouth. So, checking it out with my tongue, I pulled a chunk of something out of my mouth.

It was a chunk of my tooth!

At first I thought it was a peice of food, but it was way too hard. I then put my tongue back there again and felt this huge (about the size of a pencil eraser!) hole!

I must confess- I have been procrastinating going to the dentist since James and I moved to Denver! I know... ewww.. yuck... bad, bad girl! We have been meaning to go (I actually love going to the dentist) but we just didn't know where to start looking. Well, now I am forced to go! I suppose its a good thing.

It just makes me sick to think I have a HOLE in my tooth! Yuck! I haven't tried to eat anything yet cause I dont want it to hurt or for something to get stuck in it! (EWWWWWWW) Ok... I'll stop grossing everyone out!

No comments: