Monday, August 11, 2008

Found pet

So, I was getting ready to head to the store but I was outside filling up Jet's pool and I looked over and saw this near our wood pile. It is a ferret. I figured that once Jet started bugging it, it would run off. Thought wrong! He stuck around then went into Jet's doghouse.


He then proceeded to burrow himself into Jet's blanket and stay there. I tried to get him run away but he would just walk right up to me. So I am pretty darn sure that he is a tame ferret and someone's pet. So for google's sake I am going to put this tag line in here in case someone is looking for their pet.


Ferret found in Green Valley Ranch, Denver, CO, on August 11, 2008. Denver Animal Control to picked up.


So anyway... Right now I am sitting on my front porch waiting for Animal Control to come pick up the ferret. It is sitting beside me in a cardboard box that he is trying to get out of (but not very hard cause he isn't making noise anymore.)



I had put a little thing of water in the box for him and he tipped it over. That is why it looks wet!!


So, thats my fun for today!!! Yippeee, huh?

1 comment:

Krismisstree said...

Wow, that does sound exciting! :)

You guys are welcome to come up anytime and visit and hold the baby :) Ryan's doing pretty good, but he doesn't like it when she cries...