Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pictures from visit to ND... Happy Birthday James!!!

We went to Fargo last night (Friday) and hung out with some of James' friends from college. We went to HuHot Mongolian Grill for dinner, then went to this quaint little pastry place called Nicole's Bakery. It was really really good. We then went to a bar and saw James' friend Dave's friend Blind Joe play his guitar. He is really good, but pretty vulgar. I somewhat felt dirty coming out of that bar because of all the profanity in his music.

Today is James' 25th birthday!!! We had a good day. He got ribs for dinner and his mom and I made a chocolate on chocolate cake for him. It was good. We then went to the park and "played" and took some pictures! It was fun. Here are some pictures of everything....

Here is James' friend Austin, outside of HuHot.Here is Dave and Austin outside of HuHot.Blind JoeDave, Erin and James at the bar watching Blind Joe.Erin and James... posers!!! :)Erin was trying to get her "sexy" on!!! The only drink that any of us had at the bar was this beer that James and Erin shared (I didn't drink at all.)Here is my handsome and wonderful hubby! Isn't he hot!!???!!Ok, so this picture just makes him look goofy!!!! Here is James with his birthday cake. We didn't have any candles. He really didn't get the birthday song either!!! Sorry babe.
Here is my father-in-law, Larry, at the park.
My mother-in-law, Peggy, at the partk.
Here are the "original" Fischers!!! Peggy, James, and Larry. James thinks he looks like a goon in this picture. What's your opinion? (I actually like it)
The "originals" again! I got Larry to smile a bunch, I was happy. (He doesn't smile for pics often)
Peggy, James, and me. I don't like this picture, but I had to put one in.

No comments: