Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New template

So, I was checking email and playing on facebook in bed last night while I was watching the Broncos kick some Raider booty. James finally came to bed and was looking over my shoulder. I checked my sister's blog (nebelsicktriplets.blogspot.com) and pointed out some of the pictures. The babies are growing up so fast and I want to go visit again. Well, clicked by on my blog, and James pipes up "what have you done to OUR blog?"

Our blog? Since when has he ever posted a blog on OUR blog?... um... NEVER. So, I told him that I did it a while ago. He said he wanted to change it. So, in the spirit of this blog being OUR blog, we changed it to this green template.

I just had to laugh. Yes, it is jamesandjessfischer.blogspot.com, but he has never as so much as wanted to post on here. So, I guess this is now JAMES AND JESS Fischer's blog!!! I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for James to post though. He is not a man of many words! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now. "Not a man of his words!" That hits below the belt.

Jess and James said...

NO... i said "not a man of MANY words!" :)

Anonymous said...

No arguing. I like the new look.

Mom