Friday, June 19, 2009

My boys are doing REALLY REALLY well

So, we had a check-up today. I had to go in for a cervix check and the boys got a fluid check. Everything looks really really good. The boys are growing so much that they had interesting time telling which body part belonged to which boy. It didn't help that we had an intern doing the ultrasound, and this was her first triplet u/s. She was kind of overwhelmed with it all (she hid it well) but we didn't get any pictures. It's ok, we'll get some next time. Our next appointment is July 2!

I found out how each baby is laying and what their heart rates are. Baby A (one of the twins) is on my lower right. His legs are just above my right hip and his head is down towards my pelvis. His heartrate was 148.

Baby B (the other twin) is on my lower left. His head is down toward my pelvis (so the twins headbutt eachother a lot.). His legs are up almost at my ribs. His heartrate was 150.

Baby C is up on top of the other two. His head is on my right side near A's feet. His legs are on my left near B's legs (that's why I feel so much more kicking in that area!) His heartrate was higher than the twins at 163.

I also had a nurse check-up. My BP was 117/78 (really really really good). There was no issues with my urine. I was well hydrated today. I also only gained 2 lbs, which is what they want me to be gaining right now. They are happy I am going swimming lots and they told me that I am not on any restrictions right now (other than the 3 times a day of down time.)

I know I didn't post a belly picture yesterday (when I usually do) but I just didn't have time to take one. I'll try to get one done this weekend and post again. Hope you are having a good day. Tata for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I am so glad things are going so well. I can't wait to see you next week.

Love You All!!

Aunt Mimi