Thursday, June 11, 2009

4 Years, 3 Babies on the way, 2 People in Love, and 1 Happy Marriage

I want to say happy anniversary to my very wonderful and loving husband, James. He has been such a good, honest, rock for me to lean on, man even before we got married. 4 years ago today I walked down the aisle as his bride to see my future husband. We said our vows to love and cherish each other forever and have been wonderfully together ever since!

We have seen our struggles, and we have our wonderful times together. But I know that all we have been through has helped us become stronger together and made our marriage GREAT! I can only imagine what the next 4 years will hold. So much more change than we can imagine!!!!!! I know it will be hard. I know it will be fun. But I also know that we can do anything as long as we are together.

So, thank you James for the last 4 years! I am so happy to have spent them with you and I love you more today than any other day before! God has truely blessed me with you! I can't wait to see you as the wonderful father to our boys that I know you will be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a very lucky and special young couple! You have a beautiful future in front of you and a wealth of family to make sure that you are well taken care of as you face a very hectic couple of months in the near future!

Love To All of You!!

Aunt Mimi

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! May you be blessed with 40 more years or more!

Grandpa to Be.
Love you, DAD