Friday, June 5, 2009

11, 12, and 8...

... ounces that is.

The twins looked really good. Their fluid levels are great and their size is right on. They are weighing 11ozs and 12ozs. The doctors still want to keep a close eye on them in case of the TTTS though, so we will be going in still every 2 weeks for fluid checks. They might have possibly changed which baby was labled A and B, because they have moved a bit. They are side by side on the lower part of my uterus. They didn't know who was who, so I am fairly glad that we haven't named them yet, cause we might have switched them. WHO KNOWS! I still want to wait to see them to give them their names!

Here are faces of the twins. Its pictures of their skulls. They didn't have good profile pictures, except B. (I don't like these pictures. I think they are creepy, but it's a picture)




Here is the profile picture of B. You can see his little hand is stuck in his mouth. He was sucking on his whole hand already! :-)


As for baby C, he is not growing as well as his brothers. He only weighs 8 ounces at this appointment. It was not very concerning to Dr. Porreco this time. He said C is only a couple of days developement behind his brothers. They will be able to tell more at the next growth check in 4 weeks! Oye, that is a long time for Mommy to wait and not worry! But I just have to wait, and trust that God is in control.

Here is a picture of baby C. You can see his skull.


Here is the proof from today that we are still having 3 boys!!!!






As for mommy, I didn't have a very good appoinment this time. My cervix is still just fine ("Great" actually, as the tech put it). My BP was kind of high at 127/92. I sat there for a few minutes, only probably about 10 more minutes and it went down to 124/88, but they want to watch that closely too.

I also had protien in my urine. Not quite to 1+ (not sure what that means) but the nurse thinks I am just really dehydrated and I need to be drinking lots more. So, I am trying to drink more. It's just kinda hard for me cause water is just not good tasting right now.

As for weight gain, I gained 6 lbs in in 2 weeks. A bit more than they are wanting, since they only want me to gain 3 more lbs by 24 weeks. I dont quite know what to do about that, cause I need to eat and I dont think I am really eating too much. But maybe I could cut out the icecream at night!! :-)

They didn't restrict any activities yet, but want me to keep going to the swimming pool. They think it's great that I am swimming now! I think it's great too, cause it feels sooooooooo good. Except when I have to get out.

That's our update. Your prayers for me and the boys are much appreciated also. I need prayers so I don't worry to much about my babies and keep a positive outlook. Thanks for reading. Hope you are all doing well! Please leave a comment so I know who read. I like knowing that!

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

Glad to hear that your appt went well and that the boys are good! We are praying for you to have a comfortable time this summer in the heat, for those boys to keep growing and that they come out big and healthy! My sis Daunee' is having a boy (we think) in November. There will be lots of them around! Take care!

Jessica P said...

So glad the boys are doing good! We'll have to get together when we get back from Hawaii. Sending lots of aloha and sunshine your way!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there momma! :) Sounds like GREAT reports and as it says: "Let not your heart be troubled ... only believe in God. He sends the rain to each blade of grain to make it purest gold ... he will certainly take care of you right now." Thanks goodness the weather has been cooler so far. I'm sure our fair share of hot summer is coming but we'll appreciate the rain and cool weather on your behalf for right now. :) You take it easy and I'll be praying for you daily.

I Love You All!!

Aunt Mimi

Carrie said...

So glad to hear they are doing well. Marc and I pray for the boys (and you and James) every night. :)