Thursday, June 11, 2009

21 Week Belly Pic


21 weeks and 3 days along. I can't believe how fast time has gone! We are soooooo not ready for them to come in just few short weeks (hopefully its about 14 or 15 of those weeks, but only God knows!)

Today I had something pretty exciting happen! I was resting in my office chair after eating lunch and felt someone moving around and kicking or punching. So I decided to prod them along. I am pretty darn sure it was Baby C. So, I pressed on my belly. What do you know, but just a few seconds after I did that I felt a kick on the inside, AND outside! Plus, I saw the kick! Then he did it again! And Again!! I was chatting with James on MSN messenger and I was sooooo excited!!! I can't wait till James can feel them all move! It is the most wonderful feeling.

Well, that is my update for today. I hope all is going well with you. Tata for now!

1 comment:

Krismisstree said...

Feeling them move is such a blessing, isn't it? So exciting! Yay!