Thursday, September 25, 2008

Middle of Nowhere...

James and I went out to the east side of DIA the other evening and I found it a great opportunity to shoot a couple of photographs. Let me know what you think of them. These are my favorite!

Fire in the Skies


God's Whisper
It Could Go On Forever!Colorado's PrairieThe Airport at Dusk
(the white light is an airplane about to take off)He Loves to Run!!Wild
These next couple of pictures are taken at my most favorite place on Earth- Camp Wyoba! I was up there in August and it was so green and lush. I love it up there and I can't wait to get back.
Miner Memories
He's Not Scared! FIRE
Many Colors of Green

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jessica. You always see the beauty in everything that sometimes just goes unnoticed until it is pointed out to us. Thank you for sharing with me.

Love you, Mom