Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family pictures... by Tina Dickey

My aunt Tina took our family pictures in Gillette about a month ago. I got permission from her to post her pictures and here are quite a few of them. I would have posted the big "family" picture (all the Rigsby's) but decided not to, because it will be Mom and Dad's Christmas card. I'll let you be surprised with it! So, here are most of the pictures (the ones I liked at least!).

Nebelsick FamilyNebelsick Family
Dan and James with the Nebelsick triplets
(that weekend was James' first time really dealing with babies, and can you believe that he got away from changing a diaper the whole weekend?!?)
Dad, Mom, Jessica, & James
Elizabeth, Dad, Mom, Jessica, Doug
Fischer's My FAVORITE picture!!
Mom and Dad
Awww... how cute!

Dad and Mom and the Nebelsick Triplets
(L-R: David, Levi, Aria)
Grandparents with the grandbabies!!
James and Jessica
I don't like this of me as much as the one above... but here it is anyway!
Me and my hubby

No comments: