Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Images of the future???

James and I went to visit friends this weekend. The Winegar's have both been my friends for a very long time, and they both have been great "married" friends for James and I since before we got married!

Anyway, they have two little ones, Ryan (2 years) and Brooke (2 months) that we love to be around. It was our first chance to meet Brooke and I took some pictures of James holding her, and James sitting next to Ryan watching TV and eating cookies! (doesn't he get the easy job?) Is this a vision for the future for us?? One can only hope!
On our way to the Winegar's house we were just about to go over the "pass" on I-80 and we spotted a rainbow. I held the camera out the window of the car to get a good picture, but by the time I had my camera out and on, and ready, the rainbow had faded quite a bit. See if you can find the rainbow in these two pictures. If you need to, click on them and you will get a larger version of the picture.

No comments: