Thursday, October 4, 2007

NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

I went to Sonic for lunch. BIG OOPS!! I got a jalapeno cheeseburger and fries and a pop. Oh man. Should not have done that. I get 32 points this week per day and just that lunch was 27.5 points. I just know I will not do that again. I let my stomach do the talking and didn't check the points before I went to lunch. YIKES... I guess I will just be eating salad for dinner. That is ok though. I need to have veggies! I guess I will know better next time. I can also go for a walk after I get home from choir. I'll just have to see. Now that I think about it, I won't be getting dinner tonight because I usually don't get dinner on Thursday nights. I have bell choir at 5:45 and James and I usually get there about 5:30 and set up. Then I have regular choir right after that at 7:00. No time for dinner between. I usually don't get home till 9:15-9:30 so I don't eat when I get home either. That is ok today. I am good. I have an apple that I can eat on my way to the church.

No comments: