Wednesday, October 3, 2007

4 lbs down

So I forgot to post this morning on how my weight loss is going. So far I have lost 4 pounds. I want to be losing faster, but I have a couple of people around me telling me that slow and steady is the way to go. Well, I will just wait and keep doing what I am doing. My weight now is 258. I'll do measurements and all that tonight. I am hoping that I see some change. If not, that is ok, I did just measure the other day. But I have been swimming and walking a lot. So hopefully that helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica, I have been reading about your weight loss challenge. I call it challenge, because I don't care who you are, if you want to lose weight, it's a challenge! Anyway, if you are interested, Rob and I have been doing a cleanse type weight loss program off and on for the last few months, we both agree we feel so much better when we are on it and both of us have had positive results for losing inches and pounds. Rob did a weight loss challenge with the fire dept from Jan. to May and won team member to loss the most, at 30 pounds. And I lost 10 lbs and 11 1/2 inches on a 9 day cleanse. The hardest part to it is will power, but if you have it you will do great. check out the site and let me know what you think and if you have any questions. tinadickey.insagenix.com
Tina