Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grand Junction Train Ride

Have you ever been on a train ride? Have you ever traversed through Colorado on the train? I never had till today I did. I went from Denver to Grand Junction for the ABCRM Gathering. It was a spectacular ride. I recommend doing this to anyone! I would love to take a cross country train trip. Not only do you see wonderful things, you can meet wonderful people. The food is actually really, really good too! Here are some of the pictures from my trip. I’ll update with more pictures as the Gathering goes on.
This is just outside of Denver. If you look in the middle of the picture you can see downtown. It was kind of foggy and very very smoggy.
The train as we went through Boulder Canyon.

The mountains outside of Frisco.

Glenwood Canyon and the Colorado river.

The Colorado river leaving Glenwood Canyon.

The train going around the bend after going through Glenwood Springs.

Near Grand Junction

No comments: