Wednesday, October 10, 2007

8 lbs down...

So this mornings weigh in was a little traumatic for me. I was fearful that I had gained all of my weight back. James and I had gone to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and I really did not eat a very good meal. I had steak, broccoli, and a baked potato, with water. This usually would not be too bad, but it is what we had before that messed me up. James ordered some of their cheese-fries. MMMM good, but really really really, and I mean REALLY not good for you. I went online and found the nutritional value of that meal.... YIKES!!! Just the fries themselves were 20 points!!!!!! And that was for the 1/2 of the plate! Never having those again!

So when I got home from dinner (James had a pulpit committee meeting) I did my dance aerobics workout, then went swimming for 30 minutes. I did get back 10 points, but I was .5 a point from going over!!Oh well, that is ok. I DIDN'T.

Anyway, back to the weigh in. Needless to say I figured I gained it all back. I stood on the scale and saw 254! I smiled! That made my morning! I just really need to start watching what I am eating to make sure I don't do that again!

No comments: