Friday, October 5, 2007

More Random Pictures

Me and my two best friends! I love this pic!!
















Mr & Mrs. Cone (Jami & Brandon) married July 28, 2007!!

















Left to right- Me, Jenni, Amy, Mary- waiting to get into the limo with the happy couple to go to the reception.

















So, I have a comment on my last group of pictures that I don't have a pic of my brother, so here are two. One in his fire gear coming off of a fire, and the next pic of him by a coal truck at Jacob's Ranch Mine. (I thought I would include the coal mine pic because that is what I did for money to get through college :-)






































Beth & Beth- Or rather, Beth Faubion and Elizabeth Nebelsick

















My in-laws, Peggy and Larry, at their 25th wedding anniversary party in June 2007!























The is the first picture ever taken of James and I. It was taken in RI where we met. (Man I was skinny then)












I thought this was pretty. This was taken at James & I's wedding. The sun through the stained glass window in the church made the spectacular color.






















My baby, Jet!! He's sooooo cute















No comments: