Monday, September 24, 2007

Young Adult Retreat

Ok, so all you young adults out there reading this (18-30ish years old), I am looking for some input. I am putting together a proposal for a young adults Christian retreat. I need some questions answered by you.

  1. What topics should be discussed?
  2. If this is going to be for the Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Kansas, etc area, where should the retreat be held?
  3. What date should this be held? (we are thinking possibly Labor Day weekend 2008)
  4. What would attract you to come to this conference?
  5. What would be a price you would pay to come to this conference?

Please leave a comment for me as soon as possible. I am needing to put together the proposal asap. Please also send this on to as many young adults as you can so I can get a good input! THANK YOU!

No comments: