Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Correction to Frustrations...

Ok, so after reading the comment, I must say that I am not concentrating on Christ when I am at FBC. However, it is very hard to center on Him when I am distracted so much. I understand it is a lesson I need to learn, to be able to focus on Christ when things around me are trying their best to distract me from Him. I am still working on it.

The other reason I was venting is because I see that church dying off. I understand that people should focus on Christ, but many people, including new Christians and those who need Christ, have not learned the lesson that I am still trying to learn. Those people will not come into that church and be able to focus, they will just see what they see and go to find another place that provides a better "worship experience." I am just sorry that this church is losing the battle.

No comments: