Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weight loss progress....

Well, this weekend has gone well so far. I have eaten quite a bit, but not too much. I am watching what I am eating. I did have a Pepsi yesterday, and a Cherry Coke today. I also made Cake for a Crowd. In case you don't know, it is chocolate cake, with a chocolate frosting!! Seriously chocolaty and seriously not good for you!! But it tastes sooooooo good. But I have refrained from eating too much. I ate a peice right after I baked the cake, and then I ate 2 peices today!! I feel bad for eating soo much today, but, not really. I am really feeling like I am starting to eat better. I am eating a lot of fruit and I have been having big salads lately!

So, I realized that I did not take my measurements before I started this weight loss project!! I have taken them today. Here they are...
Thigh- 34
Hip- 52.5
Waist- 47
Chest- 44.5
Arm- 16.5

Well, I suppose. That is all for now! I am losing, slowly, but surely!!

No comments: