Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weight Watchers...

Ok, so I have started a new endeavor, I have started the Weight Watchers Program. There are a lot of people that say this program works very well, and is the best. So, I am serious about this and going to work on losing weight. I need to because of health problems. I can't believe how much I weigh now either. So, I am going to embarrass myself and put myself out there. I am going to say my weight on the internet! Oh my goodness. That way you all can help me keep on track!


Ok, so here goes. Starting on on this past Wednesday, my weight is 262. I am setting an extremely high goal of 155. I would be extremely happy though to be at 175. That is what I was all through high school, and looking back, I think I was fairly skinny.


I am also going to update on every weigh in date, which is on Wednesday's. I think this will help me. I will also take pictures once a month. So here is my starting out picture (and no, I am not pregnant. James made the comment that I looked like it when he took the side pic, but I am not!)







No comments: