Sunday, May 24, 2009

Introducing the Fischer Boys!!!

Yes, you read that right. The triplets are all boys!!!


James' mom Peggy got to go to the ultrasound with me on Friday and see all the babes. They looked really good and so did their fluids, they are concerned about TTTS in the inditicals (TTTS is twin-to-twin transfusion syndrom.) So far all looks good there.


So, we have decided to introduce you to them with their names. There is one catch though. We don't know who is who yet until they come out. We will be naming them in the order they come out.


The first baby boy will be Grant William. The second will be Alexander Timothy. And the third baby boy will be Ethan Mark. Most likely they will be coming out with the identicals first then the singleton, but we don't know for sure yet.

4 comments:

Amy said...

OMG, how exciting!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE boys!! Congratulations on your healthy little dudes!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! So excited for you guys. will be back in denver on the 9th of june...actually the 8th...we should meet up!! YAY for the Fischer boys!!
-sam

Kayla Stover said...

3 boys at once??? I'll be praying for you! haha j/k Boys are great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So, will it be Grant, Alex and Ethan? I love the names! I sure wish I had the month of October off so I could be there with you to help, but I'll be down every chance I get! I can leave after school on Friday and stay until Sunday morning. :) Get those feet up and relax ... rest is the name of your game!

Love You ALL!

Aunt Mimi