Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!

Friday is our BIG ultrasound!!! We get to see the babies again, of course, but we also get to find out what gender they are. What do you think they are???? I think they are 2 girls and a boy, but we'll just have to wait to see.

So, I finally broke down the other day and bought some real maternity clothes. I had just been using the belly bands to hold up pants and I had gotten some oversized clothes at Lane Bryant. Well, James and I went on a small shopping spree on Friday night (or was it Saturday... I dont remember exactly.) I found a Motherhood Maternity store that actually sells plus sized clothes in the store!!! (YIPPPEEEEE... I know who will be getting my business from now on.)

We had to go all the way over to Arvada (I think is where it is) to the Colorado Mills mall, which is an outlet mall. But, I got a pair of jeans, a swim suit (since I think I will probably spend as much time in the pool as possible) another belly band, and I think that was it right now. (The pants were on sale for $15, can't beat that!! The swim suit was only $30 too!!) I was so excited!

We also went to Lane Bryant where I found this really really really cute dress that I will be able to wear for a good length of my pregnancy. It is long and sleeveless, and has lots of room for me to grow! I am wearing it today and I broke down and took another belly pic in it. (I have a sweater on in the picture so you can't see the whole dress.) I know it isn't form fitting, but you can get the idea of how much I am growing. Take a look!

I am getting big, but since I am only 16 weeks right now, I know I will get much MUCH bigger!!

Oh, I should tell you about my adventure on Friday. I decided about 12:30 that I wanted Taco John's for lunch. The nearest TJ's to our house is about 15 minutes away, so I went and got myself two tacos and a small super potato ole! MMMMMM it was sooooooo good. I started driving home and remembered that I needed to stop by the bank, which I had just passed, so I circled around and went to the bank.

As I sat in the bank drive up, I get a call from my doctors office telling me that I am missing my 1:00 ultrasound. We had rescheduled the ultrasound from that day to May 8, so I told them so. They are the ones that forgot to delate it from their system. But they had forgotten to schedule me for an office visit on May 8, which they still had scheduled for that day, so they asked if I could get there by 2:00. Sure, I had nothing else to do! So I went to the doctors office.

I was very flustered by the time I got there. I had basicly made 2 huge circles in the car, and just ate a sodium filled lunch. They called me back and had me stand on the scale. I looked at the number and was frustrated because I didn't think it was high enough. (Last appoinment I was short 2 pounds.) But then they looked at my chart and I was right on track! PHEW... but not good for my blood pressure!

They took my BP, and it was 140/90! I about fell over. I told them "I just ate at Taco John's. Take it again before I leave and I promise you it will be going down." So, they did, and it went down to 130/82, still high, but decreasing! They weren't worried. They just said next time don't do that!

The appoinment went well, and I got to see the babies and hear all their heartbeats on their small ultrasound machine there in the office. It is not a high quality machine, but it did it's job. They looked really good. The nurse reassured me that at our next appointment, since we want to know gender, the ultrasound techs are really determined and will spend some amount of time finding out what they are!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited!!

Well, I suppose I should stop blabbing on and on and let you get back to whatever you may have been doing. I will post pictures and results as soon as I can Friday evening, so check then for more. Our appointment isn't until 3:00 pm, so don't panic (those of you I normally call or text) if I don't get to you until about 5:30 or 6:00. (This is also the ultrasound where they will do a full systems check on each baby, so it will take a while.)

Like I said, I will let you go. Remember to leave what you think the babies are in the comments section!! I can't wait to see your responses!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thinks its all girls! but i havent seen you since youve been pregnant so my gender guesser may be off. jenni and i will be in denver on the 11th, we should get together for a few mins! ttyl -sam

Krismisstree said...

I am wavering between two boys and a girl, or 3 boys. I don't know why. I just do :)

tracey said...

You look awesome! I think it is 2 girls and 1 boy! Enjoy the new clothes!

Anonymous said...

I think it is 2 girls and a boy. I guess it's because I want an even number. Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for Aria's sake that there are at least two girls. I hate to tell your mom ... but ... one of these days it won't be even anyway. :p You are looking great!!! I check here at the end of every day and I can't wait to see what you are having. I'm SO excited for you and James and, to be quite honest, for our whole family!! You just keep taking care of your self and of James. I'll be down to help you with the physical stuff that I can do for you as soon as school is out.

I Love You!!!

Aunt Mimi

Jessica P said...

I love your new dress... very cute!! So I'm thinking 2 boys and a girl (and I have absolutely no reasoning - just sounds good).

Unknown said...

I think you're having 2 girls and a boy!

Kara said...

I didn't get to guess, but it's the end of Friday now and I WANT TO KNOW! :)