Saturday, May 9, 2009

We are having....................

So, the pictures we got from the ultrasound today are extremely aweful. You can't tell what anything is. No profile pictures or anything like that. So, no pictures.

I guess I need to get to the good part though!!!!!!!!

We are having......

Well, we only know what the twins are. The singleton was NOT cooperating with us. They tried everything to get he/she to move, but their legs were tucked up under it's bum, so we couldn't see!

So, we know that the twins are.....

Are you ready?

Really?

Ok, then you must scroll down just a little bit more to find out....

Hehe...

Am I torturing you yet???

Ok, I will quit.

The twins are....

BOYS!!

Yep!! Not what I thought, but we are still extremely excited! As we were watching the ultrasound I could tell almost immediately that they were boys. James still hasn't gotten the ultrasound reading down yet, but he'll get there. I didn't get a confirmation until we asked the tech and she said boys. James asked her how sure she was, and she said 99.9% sure.

So, we have to wait at least 2 more weeks to find out what the singleton is!!! Hopefully she/he cooperates this time. Fingers crossed that she/he does!!!

Well, that is all for now. James and I are going on a short weekend getaway and leaving the computers behind!!! How will we ever survive?!?! It will be nice to just disconnect and get away.

Ta ta for now!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Yay for boys!! I love my boy! hope the stubborn one cooperates next time. Lol

Lani said...

congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA! The best part is that all three are doing great and you are feeling good. Glad to hear that you are taking a weekend to relax and enjoy yourselves. Congratulations ... so glad to know that I can start looking for little boys things. :)

I Love You!

Aunt Mimi

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys ROCK!! (Then again, I'm probably biased, LOL!)

Three Peas in a Pod said...

Cool! Congratulations!!