Thursday, April 23, 2009

14 weeks

Oye vey... my belly is growing fast, and boy, can I feel it! I found out what my limits are the other day when I tried to clean out the room that will be the nursery. I know, I know... "You shouldn't be doing that!" "You'll hurt yourself!" "You'll hurt those babies!"... etc. I got it, and I won't do it again. I am just feeling bad that James is doing so much around the house. He is truly wonderful!

I didn't realize that doing that much work would cause so much pain! Since everything on my insides is not in it's correct place, things are just not as easy anymore.

I can't even eat as much as I want to. I have to eat constantly to get everything in that I have to eat! I used to be able to easily eat 3 tacos, now it is hard to get two down. I know it's just going to get worse too!

So, random thing.... I know I am starting to show enough that people that don't even know me are starting to help me do things. Example: Last night I went to the grocery store and had a bunch of things in my basket. As I got to the checkout line I was exhausted (it was almost 9pm and I am usually in bed by 8:30). One of the employees there decided that I was too exhausted to unload my basket and helped me get the bigger things out of the basket. It was very kind of him. I didn't catch his name, but thanks to that employee of King Soopers!

Well, we had a good weekend last weekend. We went to Gillette (most likely for the last time cause it's just so uncomfortable) for my Grandpa Rigsby's 80th birthday party. It was fun and relaxing. We got to see a lot of family that we don't normally see on a regular basis. We also spent most of the afternoon and evening of Saturday with Jami, Brandon, and Madison. She (Madi) is now 6 weeks old and is just adorable!

I suppose that I all the ramblings I have right now. Hope all is going well in your lives. By the way, our next appointment is on May 8 and hopefully we will find out what the babies are!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious ... I realize how much I missed seeing you when you were in Gillette last weekend. Gracious ... you are growing at a GREAT rate. :) You look so cute. I'll be there next weekend with my Children's Chorale ... maybe I'll get to see you ... if not, I'll come back down when school gets out just to see you and help you. I could do some of that cleaning out of rooms for you so save something for me to do. :)

Love you all!!

Aunt Mimi

Lani said...

appreciate the help from strangers while you get it:) And take it easy mama!