Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kicking and Fighting (or maybe just bouncing...)

I have been trying to catch the boys move on video and they are very camera shy. They move tons, but as soon as I get the camera out, they stop. Well, I had just enough patience earlier to catch Baby C bouncing away. It is kind of hard to see and only lasts for a few seconds, but here it is.

The picture circles the area you should watch on the video. Watch carefully, it looks a bit like a twitch, but it's C bouncing/kicking/already fighting with his bro's. The majority of the action is in the first about 10 seconds of the video. You kind of have to watch despite my breathing too. Sorry, its hard to see.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so cool i loved having that feeling with the girls there were times that daisy would even stick her foot so far out you could almost count her toes...only a little while to go! my thoughts and prayers are going out for C...GO C GROW!!!
-Sam

Kara said...

Isn't that fun? I used to love it when Brecken would take his knee or foot or elbow and go from one side of my belly to the other! He would stretch out so far that his head was coming straight out my side and I would be totally lopsided- I would have to push him back in! He did that after he was born, too- too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Baby C is in there kicking and moving to reassure you that he is doing just fine!! :) That is cool. I could see him jumping around. Thanks for sharing! See you soon.

Love You All,

Aunt Mimi