Friday, March 20, 2009

Waiting Game

James and I are waiting as patiently as possible for our next doctors appointment. It is this coming Wednesday with our new doctor, Dr. Porreco. We both hope and pray that this appointment will go well. We were told that if we could make it to around 10 weeks with all 3 we most likely would carry all 3 till birth. I pray that all three are still thriving and healthy.

I have been feeling pretty good. I am still stinking nauseous, but I guess that is better than worshiping the porcelin god all the time. I have yet to do that. I am hoping it stays away. I have been cramping some, but nothing big, nothing long, and I am thinking it is just the stretching of the uterus.

I have a request of you. If you would like this to send you an automatic update when I post a new post, would you leave a comment with your email address. I have changed the comments so they have to be approved by me first before they are seen, so if you just give me your email address, I won't post that comment. If you leave another comment I will post that though. I hope that isn't confusing for you all. (You can also send me an email if you know my email address).

So, I'll update after our doctors appointment. Ta ta for now, and as always, your prayers are appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you are constantly in our prayers. You don't have to send me updates about the blog ... I check it every day. :) I love finding new things here and on Elizabeth's. I will eagerly await news on Wednesday. Stay well and take it easy.

I LOVE YOU!

Aunt Mimi