Monday, March 9, 2009

OH BOY!!!! or girl... or....

Today, James and I went to the doctors office for another check up. This is actually our 3rd ultrasound in 4 weeks. We have waited to put this out there cause we wanted to know things were going well and I am healthy!

So, our big news! We are not just going to be parents to one blessing! Not just two either!! WE ARE HAVING TRIPLETS!!!

Yeah, we couldn't really believe it at first either. Our doctor told us that it was less than 1% chance of having triplets with the treatment that we were doing. There was even less than that for quads. Well, technically we had quads, but lost one, and now we are having three!!!!!!! We are 8 weeks along today.

Well, I suppose I will let you see the pictures. I think this is enough babbling.

Our other news though... two of them are identical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this picture the identicals are on the left. They are numbered 1 (A) & 2 (B).
The "singleton" is on the right and is numbered 3 (or C). This is Baby A. Measuring 8 weeks 1 day. It's heartrate today was 162.
This is Baby B. Measuring 8 weeks 1 day. It's heartrate today was 162.

This is Baby C. Measuring 8 weeks 1 day. It's heartrate today was 167.

14 comments:

Christi said...

LOVE IT! congrats again!

Lee Ann said...

WOW! congratulations.

Kara said...

Woo-hoo! Still can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

Glad it's not me!!!! ;) (At least not again) KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM (That was me knocking on the wooden end table VERY HARD).

Best of Luck James,

Dan

Elizabeth said...

We are unbelievably happy for you and are here for whatever you need. So, can I talk about it on my blog now?

Jess and James said...

Yes, Elizabeth! You can talk about it on your blog now!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! You must take care of yourself and continue to care for those babies. They need a healthy mom and dad and Aunt Mimi will be here to do whatever you need. I'd be a great summertime house keeper and helper. I'm thinking by the later Summer you may need me! :) Let me know what you need! YEAH!

I love you!
Aunt Mimi

Three Peas in a Pod said...

OMG! Congratulations!! Good luck in your new journey:)

Friar Tuck said...

Wow. Congrats!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Wow! Two sets of triplets in less than two years! I'll bet your parents are very excited to be grandparents again, again, and again! :)

The Rigsbys said...

Yay!! Oh mi goodness.. congratulations you two!! I got goosebumps reading your blog, how precious...I can't believe you'll be having TRIPLETS, oh buckets =)Can't wait to hear/read all about your updates. You must be glowing right now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jessica! I am so happy for you guys and the new additions to the family :)

Love,
Lyndsey Weaver

Kenzie said...

Many congratulations! We are continuing to pray for you and those precious babies!

Anonymous said...

James and Jess-

Congrats! I was devestated about the loss of one baby. I'm so glad all the prayers helped and you were able to remain pregnant. I got to meet my neice, Madison, tonight. She is beautiful! Can't wait for you to come up and see our wonderful addition to the family!

Take care and keep the updates coming!

Jenni