Thursday, March 12, 2009

Preggie Pop Drops Rock!!!!!!

I have been incredibly nausous for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Finally, last Sunday James took me to the store to get Preggie Pops! They work wonders!!! I highly recommend them if you are carrying triplets!!! :)

I have found that I have to keep some kind of food in my stomach or in my mouth to ward off the queasiness. I have yet to empty the contents of my stomach! I really like that fact. I really would do anything short of cutting off my head before I did it, so I am glad I am keeping that at bay right now.

Now, that doesn't mean it eventually won't happen. Elizabeth (her blog) didn't start that until 9 weeks. Well, today is 8w3d for me (w-weeks & d-days). I hope it stays away.

In other news, I became an aunt again today (ok, honorary, but still...)! Jami, my best friend, had her baby. I'll let her announce everything on her blog, but soon we'll have pictures up on here! :) Congrats Jami and Brandon on your BEAUTIFUL baby!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I'd known about these when I was in throes of morning sickness. Congratulations:) What fun you will have. Take care of yourself.

Elizabeth's Pastor's Wife,
Lori

S + J =B, D, P & W said...

hey honey you can try candied ginger too. its tastey and all natural and something they have been using for hundreds of years for morning sickness! just a thought. All the best! Congrats again!!! YAY!

Kara said...

I was interested to see that most of the flavors involve the word "sour" in them. I found that sweet-tarts and sprees and anything sour helped my morning sickness (for a few weeks, anyway). So that was interesting to see on the Preggie Pops! Glad they are working so far. Morning sickness sucks.

Kara said...

BTW, if people give you stuff to "help", make sure you read the fine print! A teacher I work with brought me a bottle of ginger pills saying it would cure morning sickness and almost demanded I take one in front of her. I'm glad I didn't- I took them home and read the label and right there in plain sight it said, "If pregnant, DO NOT USE." So be wary of "helpers"! :)

Lee Ann said...

Congratulations for starting your third month of pregnancy. I cannot wait to see the belly pics.

Carrie said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you every day. Truly. I wish you the healthiest pregnancy God could give. Keep up the updates!