Thursday, December 2, 2010

Video on RMHC website

Oh my gosh. One of my friends on facebook directed me to this video on the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children's website. I went to their home page to find it, and WHAM!... we are on the page front and center!!! It is a pretty good video. The friend is also in the video too with her precious family and little boy that was in the NICU with our boys. This was taken just after the boys turned 1 year.

The webpage for RMHC is http://rockymountainhospitalforchildren.com/.


I didn't realize their hair looked so bad!! Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their hair doesn't look bad ... it is precious!! They are precious and like you said ... they are miracles!! I know you are exhausted, but take a deep breath ... easier days are coming and they are just sweeties! Love you!

Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

Jessica and James!
That video was wonderful! I loved seeing your darling family together. Of course, this faithful blog follower loves all new posts. Thank you for sharing your lives.
Love,
Barbara
California Cousin