Monday, December 20, 2010

Much needed December Pictures

A modification of the picture earlier this year. Instead of them all sitting in front of the door, now they are all standing there (screaming and laughing at the dog!!)


If there is a blanket anywhere where Grant can lay on it, he will, thumb in mouth. And that is where he will stay until the blanket is taken away. :) Some days I just don't mind if he is like this. It is better than the alternative.




They aren't babies anymore. They are toddlers!! Toddlers that like to CLIMB!!! Check out Grant on the left and Alex on the right.


Jet is starting to allow the boys to be closer to him and sometimes to actually climb over and on him. It is interesting to watch them interact. Here is Alex and Jet "cuddling".




Excuse the food on the face. Like a lot of toddlers I know, my boys do NOT like to have their faces washed, so it is a fight to get the big stuff off most of the time. Alex screams so hard when he sees the washcloth coming. But, I have found that singing the ABC's to him has started to help calm him a bit so I can get more of the food off the face! But look at those baby blues...


And Jet, the child that used to take up most of my blog posts, hardly ever gets mentioned anymore. So here is a picture of him!! :)


My little clown, Ethan, has decided that even though he is small (but gaining, he has finally broken the 18lb mark!!) he is still a boy! Note the bruises on his forhead. That is from taking a head first dive off the couch, more than once. You would think he would learn, but he doesn't seem to mind.

And look at his baby blues too... Can you tell Alex and Ethan apart still?


These are some wonderful hand made ornaments I got from a friend. She did all these by hand. Aren't they awesome??


The boys love having Christmas decorations around. I let them play with my snowman figures from Hallmark since they play music. Watch Ethan in this video. :)


And, finally, the video you have been waiting for. ALEX WALKING....

1 comment:

Amy said...

There was a period of time when Sean was a young toddler that I NEVER thought I'd get picture of him without a bruise on his forehead somewhere. One would just barely go away then BAM! The floor would jump up & kiss him, giving him another purple reminder of toddlerhood. Love it!! ;-) I can't get over your boys' eyes! So beautiful!