Sunday, February 14, 2010

Taylor Fischer

One year ago, James and I had our hearts broken. It was the worst day of our lives.

Our baby, Taylor, was lost. We thought we had lost our first pregnancy.
We did not know that we would end up with three little miracles at the time.

We have chosen the name Taylor since we do not know if our baby was a boy or a girl.

We know that all things happen for a reason. My belief is that God knew that three little ones at a time was enough for us. We couldn't handle more. But He knew we could handle knowing that one of our little ones was with Him in Heaven.

I know that losing a baby so early does not compare to losing a child later in a pregnancy, or after they were born. But, Taylor will always be in my heart, and always be a part of me. It still hurts to think that my boys will not have their sibling - "Baby D" (as the doctors coined Taylor during the pregnancy). We know that we will get to meet Taylor eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Jessica, I'm sure your heart still aches, but if you had been blessed with four ... you would have done just what you are doing now ... you would just DO IT! ;) Bless your hearts and all of the children! We do not know what could have/would have been ahead for Taylor, but we do know that God will firmly hold that child in the palm of his hand and that blessings continue to abound!

Love you!

Mimi