Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 2 of Avacado

Day 2 of avacado was a bit more successful, but as you will see, my teaching the boys to blow raspberries has come back to bite us!


Today, day 3 of avacado, did not go very well. Ethan didn't want to eat very much, Grant completely refused to keep any in his mouth and needed a good amount of formula to get the taste out of his mouth. Alex took quite a bit though. Don't know. Our boys are very picky eaters!! We are going to move to green beans or peas tomorrow. It depends on what I have in the freezer to make!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I've never made baby food, so take this with a huge grain of salt, but maybe it's too thick for them to want to swallow, hence the gagging? I used Gerber baby food, and the Stage 1 stuff is almost soup. SUPER thin. As you go up in stages, it gets thicker.

Avacado sounds yummy though- and Gerber doesn't make that... perhaps if I ever get to have another baby, I'll make some avacado!