Thursday, April 9, 2009

I would say I am getting FAT... but it's just babies growing!!

So here is my 12 week belly pic. These are hard to take on your own!! :-) I set the camera on my desk and set it to a 10 second timer then run and try to get a good picture. I usually end up taking about 10 shots. (I only took 8 today!) I hate having myself in pictures, but I suppose I should document this time!!

All is going well here though. We are looking forward to another appoinment and ultrasound on Monday. This is the appoinment when we get the babes tested for diseases such as Downs Syndrome and others. Please pray that all goes well and the babies are all growing healthy.

I stepped on the scale this morning and was down 2 pounds from the last time I was on the scale, which was last week some time. I decided today that I need to start eating more, even though right now I feel like I am eating like a horse! So I went and got a salad and smoothie for lunch and an extra salad for tomorrow. (I will at least be getting my veggies, cause these salads are HUGE!)

I am getting most of my FOYB time in. I did really bad this past weekend when we went to Gillette. There was too much to do and see because my sister's triplets were there and my sister and bro-in-law were not (they are in Florida!). I did get away without changing a diaper, but James did not. He got to change his very first diaper, and it was a poopy diaper! I couldn't stand the smell of them, they made me gag, that is why I got away without changing one. Thankfully my brother Doug and his girlfriend Kara were there too, so James only had to change ONE!

I hopefully will have some pictures to post in a post later today or tomorrow. I am supposed to be getting them from my dad. I forgot to get my camera out! Well, I suppose, I am done with my lunch break and need to get back to work. I hope you all are doing well and your prayers for us and our babies are much appreciated!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good@ Keep eating those veggies and taking those fish oil supplements. YIKES! Did James ever fix the peas? I think you would really like them. :) The triplets were here today but no blankets so we had to send them back home for naps. Darn! They loved the space and the piano! :) Not long until three more will be enjoying the Mimi house. :)

Love you! Take care of yourself and those babies! Thanks for coming up for my party! HA!

Lots of Love!

Aunt Mimi