Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tag, I'm It

There is a little game of tag going on, and I am it.

Here are the instructions for the next people:
List 3 habits/little-known facts about yourself on your blog.
Then tag 3 more people, post their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these instructions.

Now here are the 3 habits/little-known facts about myself.

1) I love listening to talk radio. I don't like listening to music at work cause it puts me to sleep, so I listen to talk radio.

2) I want to have a baby soon!!!

3) I love the Japanese Sake Fuki! It is a plum wine that is really good to have during a meal or with dessert!

I now Tag.... I don't have anyone to tag... I'll have to wait to tag someone... cause I don't know enough bloggers.

No comments: