Wednesday, November 7, 2007

10 pound milestone!

I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 252! I was excited. 10 pounds down since I started. I started on Sept 19 at 262. 7 weeks later I am down 10 lbs. That isn't bad. Or so I thought. I logged my weight in to the Weight Watchers website and it yelled at me :-(. It told me I was losing weight too fast. That I need to slow down to 2 lbs or less a week. I lost 3 lbs this week and it yells at me for losing too fast! I don't understand sometimes... I am trying to be good. It is hard. And I understand what it is saying when it tells me that I am losing too fast, but I still don't want the scale to be the same or higher each week. I am going to take what I can get. I'm going to work harder on only losing 2 lbs per week, but I am going to lose each week. I am not going to gain. That is part of my goal.

Well, anyway, I am happy I am down!

Weight Chart

No comments: