Thursday, November 1, 2007

Update on Weight Loss and Family

So, I was told the other day that I need to keep writing in my blog. I have been a little lax on doing this. My apologies! Anyway, I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 253!!! My lowest since I started WW. I am excited! I also measured myself the other day. I don’t have those with me right now, but I will put another post up tomorrow, with updated measurements. I will also put up pictures.

As far as other news in my life- I don’t really have any. Grandpa is having more tests done, so no news there. James is loving his new job. He is keeping extremely busy. He has learned more in his last two weeks then he learned in his two years at Archstone. He is proving to his boss that he is a good investment.

Anyway, I must tell you about this awesome restaurant my boss introduced me too. It is called Four Leaf Chopped Salads (http://www.fourleafchoppedsalads.com/home4.htm). MMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE this place! All they serve is salads, so I can’t take James there (he’s “not a rabbit”). But their salads are excellent. You can choose one of their pre-designed concoctions, or make your own. My favorite is one they had as a special the first day I went there. It’s called the “Super Spicy Salad.” It consists of a mix of romaine and iceberg lettuce, spicy chicken, chedder cheese, jalapenos, red onion, tomato, and a southwest ranch. MMMMM! Anyway, they put all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then they pour the contents out onto a cutting board. They chop the salad together really well, and then put it into a big bowl, add the dressing, and then toss it all together. It’s then returned to the original bowl, and then you eat. Its soooo good, and really, really healthy. That salad is only 4 points on my WWs for a BIG salad. When I say big, I mean big. (If you have a set of the three Pyrex bowls, it will fill the middle size bowl! J) I am going to have that for dinner tonight!

OK, I’ll quit talking about the salad place! Well…. I will write more tomorrow. Hope you all are doing well. Write me some comments! I love to see your opinions and comments, etc.

2 comments:

Krismisstree said...

That sounds yummy!!! I really want to have a "Denver tourist" weekend, but sad to say, with Christmas season coming up, we probably have not enough money to do so...or to do Glenwood Springs

:(

By the way--Tag, you're it! check out my blog for instructions :)

Krismisstree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.