Monday, November 5, 2007

Inches Lost!!!

I am so excited. I measured myself today and I have lost a lot of inches. In total I have lost 9 inches!!! I am sooooooo estatic! I have lost the most in my waist.

Here are my starting measurements...
thigh-34
hips-53.5
waist-41 (?)
chest-44.5
arm-16.5

Here are todays measurements...
thigh-33
hips-51
waist-38
chest-43
arm-15.5

So here are the differences between Sept 30 and today (Nov. 5)
1 in the thigh....
2.5 in the hips....
3 in the waist....
1.5 in the chest...
and 1 in the arm...

I guess this is working. I all of my jeans are too big for me. But I don't want to buy anymore clothes til I am down to where I can't wear any of my current clothes. I did buy a dress this weekend, but it is a wrap dress and will be easily adjustable when I lose weight. It can also be used as a maternity dress once I will need to have one. But anyway, I am done now. I have to go clean the house!!! I will post pictures tonight once I have James take them!

No comments: