Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pictures and videos of the week!!

Grant Ethan Alex We babysat our friends 5 month old son on Wednesday night. It was four to two, but we managed well. The boys liked having another face to look at too. Alex and Grant have started to sit up really well. Alex is basicly sitting up all the time. Here are a few pictures of them all sitting up. Ethan was assisted by me. Tonight was bath night. The tub is still too big, so we use the sink. Here is Grant and Alex in their bath. I got this morning off while the boys took their morning nap. So, I went browsing garage sales. I found this rocking elephant for $7. The boys seem to love it. I also bought a few other toys, but didn't spend more than $9!!!! I was excited. Here is Alex with the elephant. Here is Ethan with the elephant. Here is Grant with the elephant. He just wanted to sleep and suck on his thumb. Here are a few different videos.

Grant riding the elephant.

Alex has this new thing when he wants something and isn't getting it fast enough. It's hard to explain, so you have to see it.

Here are the boys playing.

Here is Ethan enjoying his bath.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sweet! Can't wait till we can visit someday. My kids all LO-O-O-O-VE elephants. They are sitting up so well! Lucas isn't ready for that yet, although he rolls everywhere. If I leave the room, I usually don't find him where I left him. :) Looks like you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh gracious! Everytime you post something they have grown again! I can't wait for them to come to Gillette and go to the new rec center and play in the pool. From the looks of Ethan in the bath they would love it! We'll have to take lots of reinforcements but it worked with Elizabeth's kids and they really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Love to All the Fischers!

Aunt Mimi