Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yesterday was a good day for the boys and I. I gave the grandparents the day off so they could enjoy being outdoors, or do errands or whatever.

The boys were good for me all day. No fussing, barely any crying. They went down for their naps easily and quickly. All in all, it was wonderful. We even tried going on a walk. I had Ethan and Alex in the double stroller (we dont have our triplet stroller yet) and I carried Grant in the front pack. I also attempted to take Jet with us. I'm sure I was quite the sight. We made it around the block. I think I might have gone farther, but the sun was really bright, the boys didn't have sunglasses or sunscreen on, and Jet just was being a pain to try and control with everything else.

But, hey, we got out some!

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.
Grant


Alex

Ethan in an exer-saucer we just pulled out of the shed. He loved it.

The boys all lined up, with Jet in the middle, watching Wheel of Fortune. The love watching the wheel spin. Colors colors everywhere!!


Here is the latest video of Alex. He was "dancing" to the music I had playing on the tv.

This video is just of the boys playing on the floor. They were talking an chewing on the blanket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the music in me, I got the MUSIC in me, I got the music in ME! Too funny ... I love the videos. They wouldn't have a chance of NOT liking "Wheel of Fortune" with their Grandma Rigsby around. HA!!! Great pictures. So glad you had a great day ... although mine would have been better if I had been able to watch you try to take the walk with the boys AND Jet! :)

Love to All the Fischers,
Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

Your boys get more handsome every day! They are growing like weeds! Can't believe how much they've changed since I saw them at Christmas. Congrats on going for a walk. That's a lot to try and take care of with Jet along too. Thanks for the update!