Monday, January 11, 2010

Knock on wood... (and some pictures)

Well, knock on wood, things are going fairly well so far. Last night we only had to soothe Ethan and Alex once each. Then, after going to bed at 8:00, they woke up at 3:30 to have a bottle! Grant slept through the entire thing. (He LOVES to sleep!!)

We also started them on the strict schedule and got them to take naps in their cribs today, instead of in the living room. They were great little boys for us today (after some torture with some screaming through the morning, I think they got the routine!)

So, the other day I was camera happy, so I got some shots of the boys playing and individual pictures so I can put them in frames if I want to!

The boys on their floor toy! They love this one. They also love playing on it with eachother around. They are finally starting to notice eachother, but still really don't care what the others are doing. Notice Jet being good in the background. He has become fairly protective of these boys. But he also knows when he hears a specific sound come out of the boys, to come running, cause there is probably "food" on the floor. (We try to not let him get to the spitups, but sometimes we can't control it!)



Here is my cutie patootie Alex. Doesn't he just have the BEST eyes!!??!!



Ethan is a hard one to get a good picture of. His smiles are fleeting right now, and he loves to move. Most of my pictures I have of him, his mouth is wide open cause he is either screaming or talking.



If you look closely at the top of Grant's head, you will see his "CURLY MO" as we call it. He has rubbed all the other hair on his head off (mostly) and all he has is this patch of hair on the top of his head. You should see it when it gets wet or it is humid. It seriously has the tightest ringlets I have EVER seen!



Just for your info, Ethan is NOT off the O2 yet. We are actually getting him tested tomorrow night(or tonight depending on if I get this posted before midnight). Hopefully he comes off the o2, but if he doesn't that is ok too. We know he may still need it. It would just be nice to get rid of the tail!!


So, today I attempted to take care of the boys after their afternoon nap on my own till James got home. It was about 2 hours. I had to feed them all, so Ethan got his bottle and I strapped the other two into their highchairs (wonderful contraptions... see the picture below). I fed Alex and Grant rice cereal. Needless to say, when you are feeding two at a time, things can get pretty messy!!! OK, EXTREMELY messy!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS ... absolutely precious! I can't wait to get there in a few more days and see them and hug them all up again. :) Glad to hear things went well last night! It is me that can not sleep tonight! :) See you real soon.

LOVE TO ALL OF THE FISCHERS!
Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

Yay! They are wearing their bibs! :)