Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5month pictures (a couple of days late)

Guess who is 5 months old?? (Actually 5 months and week, but I'm a little busy so I didn't get this posted on the 12th.)

Can you guess which boy is which?? We made it tricky cause Ethan doesn't have his O's on because he was being tested that night and they all had just had baths.




I'm sure you can figure it out! First one is..... Second one is...... Third one is........... Well, you'll have to watch this video first before I tell you!

James and I wanted to eat dinner in peace, without babies crying, so we popped in a Baby Einstein video, not knowing exactly what the boys would do. This is what happened...

Ahhh... it was glorious silence for almost an hour! (we had 2 videos to watch)

Well, the boys are still getting over their colds. It is making them slightly fussy still. Grant was running a fever last Saturday, so we took him to the pedi. They couldn't find anything wrong, and they think the fever was probably from teething. We don't see any teeth, but they might be starting. Who knows. Let's just say that I am not looking forward to that stage at all.

We also took the boys out to their first "sit down" dinner (not a fast food restaurant) on Thursday of last week with Great-Aunt Mimi. Wow, what a production. I think every waiter/waitress came over to the table to gawk! At first most thought they were just twins cause Alex was in his carseat sleeping, but we soon had them all out feeding and people whispered to eachother! Yeah, it was fun.

Grandma Peggy and I went shopping for the boys' dedication outfits, and we found the CUTEST outfits at Sears! They will be wearing a pastel green dress shirt, black pants, a tie, and a black pinstriped vest on top! Oh they look SOOOOOOOO adorable in them. I have to tack up the pants, and taylor the vests for them, but they will look so good when Sunday rolls around.

We will have A LOT of family at their dedication. I am so excited. The boys will know that they are raised in a loving home that loves and worships the ONE TRUE GOD, and that his Son, Jesus, came to earth to save us all from our sins.

Ok, well, I'll tell you who is who now. 1st is Grant, then Ethan, then Alex. Aren't Ethan and Alex starting to look so much alike? I can easily tell them apart, but I can also see how if you don't know them as well as I do, you can get confused.(Especially when Ethan is without his o's.)

Well, I best get some sleep now. I have to clean house tomorrow before guests arrive! Goodnight to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby dedication was ABSOLUTELY precious. Your church family as well as your family LOVES you all dearly. I love the video of the boys watching Einstein videos. Which ones do you have? I want to get them some more but don't want to duplicate it. I'm going to order them on Amazon and have them shipped here so you'll have them when you get to Gillette so let me know. (2 day shipping) :)

Love to ALL the Fischers!!
Aunt Mimi

Amy said...

I <3 Baby Einstein! It was a lifesaver to me when Sean was a baby and even now, when I need to divert his attention for something, I can count on BE. I know "they" advise against using the TV as a babysitter, but I say sanity is more important sometimes, LOL!