Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas update with some pictures

I know it's been a while since I updated, but as you can probably understand, it's busy around here. We got home from our trip to Gillette on the 2nd and have been running non-stop since.

The boys are trying to adjust to being back home and it being extremely quiet. We have to have the tv on and the radio on almost constantly for them to be calm, which isn't calming for us.

They are also not feeling well. We have three very stuffy boys that are coughing and trying to breath normally. James and I both have mild cases of the stuffiness. Hopefully this goes away quickly. Prayers that the boys get healthy fast please.

Well, I will post a couple of pictures from when we were in Gillette now. We had a great time with family. We can't wait to go back up there.

We had them in matching outfits for our Christmas. It was fun. Can you name them left to right?

Alex

Grant

Ethan

My cutie pies!!

Here was the Christmas tree. It was packed full of presents for the Fischer boys, the Nebelsick triplets and their new addition Lucas. Of course there was also stuff for the parents and grandparents and Uncle Doug and his fiancee Kara!! Welcome to the family Kara. Thanks for helping with the boys while we were there.

Here were all the stocking for all 15 people that were going to be at Christmas. Santa was very nice to the boys. He brought them rattles which they enjoy looking at. He got mommy some fun hair things and a Starbucks giftcard. He brought Daddy the Transformers 2 DVD. James can't wait to find some time to watch that!

One evening I had some friends come help me take care of boys while everyone else was gone. Beth Faubion and Kathy "Grandma Kathy" Holland came to visit. They are very dear friends of the family. Beth is like a sister to me. We grew up together. It was fun to see them. "Grandma Kathy" got to hold all three of the boys at the same time. It was fun. The boys really didn't mind either.

We went to church on Sunday after Christmas and Uncle Doug took care of talkative Ethan during the service. Uncle Doug is REALLY good with the boys. They love him!!

After church on Sunday morning we came home and I had to unload the boys from their carseats without anyone around. So, I put them all sitting up in their boppies on the couch. It kept them calm and quiet while I was moving around getting the others out of the carseat.

Ethan also had fun with Great-Uncle Richard (more like a regular uncle cause he is only 10 years older than mommy). They played a lot together and Richard sat Ethan in the Tonka truck cause I wanted to get a picture! He still fits really well into it.


Thank you to everyone that gave the boys a Christmas gift. We appreciate them all. They got lots of clothes and toys. It was a great first Christmas. It was even a white Christmas. Well, I'll do more of an update later. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and your year is starting out wonderful.

Welcome to 2010!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so very precious. I'm glad you put the video on so I can hear them not just look at them. :) I will see you all in a few days but I am still having withdrawal from them. :) Love to ALL of the Fischers! (I'll bet Peggy and Larry are happy to see them again!) Jet is probably happy to have them home too!

Aunt Mimi

Laura said...

Oh, my goodness! That "puppy butt" picture is so cute.... love it!

Krismisstree said...

I am so glad Elizabeth's family was able to finally make it out west--what a memorable first Christmas for your boys and Lucas! (Well, for you guys--they won't remember it) :)

Praying you get well soon!

Krismisstree said...

PS--I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture--you all look amazing, not tired at all :)

kristen said...

they are so precious and you two look great too! congrats on 3 healthy ones. keep the faith, you will sleep again one day!