Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More about the babies...

Here are some more pictures of my time with the Nebelsick triplets. Another video is at the end too.

Here is Levi (left) and David (right) all swaddled up and looking at eachother!
Here is Aria on the Boppy. She likes this spot.
Feeding time for David. He is a hard one to burp, but on my last day there I figured out that you have to rub his back, not pat, to get him to burp. Wish I would have known that earlier!!
Here is Levi asleep in the crib.
Grandpa Rigsby was trying to calm Levi while his bottle was warming. David slept through the whole thing. They don't hear eachother scream much.
Grandma Rigsby and Mommy were sleeping and Grandpa Rigsby was outside (until he took this picture) so I had all three on my own! It was fun. Aria was there on the boppy in front of me and Levi was asleep in the crib (mercifully)!
Here is the proud Daddy holding David and Aria. They all were looking at me!
I also like this picture of Mommy and Levi. They all were so relaxed, but it was 11:00 at night! Tummy time!!!







2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awesome pictures! Will you email those to me? I need to figure out how to do videos of my own! Everybody loves those!

Krismisstree said...

I know I sure do!!