Monday, May 12, 2008

Dead cell phone...

So, I didn't know where my phone was all day and I decided to do some laundry. I had some laundry left in the washing machine & dryer from yesterday. So I unloaded the dryer, and put the stuff from the wash into the dryer and what would you know. My cell phone was laying there at the bottom of the washing machine. It is completely dead. I dont know if I can salvage it. Luckily, James just got a new cell phone so his old one is available if I have to have a new one. I just have lost all my pictures and rings. However, James did sign me up for an automatic backup to the Verizon website (I highly recommend doing it if you have Verizon), so I still have my numbers. I don't know when I will get my phone back. So if you need to get ahold of me, call my house phone or James' cell. You who need to get ahold of me know those numbers already ;-).

I have an update on Sunday school coming soon. I just have to word it right!

No comments: